Skylotec IGNITE PROTON WIND, Premium Body Harness – G-AUS-1132-WS
Synthetic rear protection plate on the rear of the AIRPAD waist belt provides protection to the AIRPAD in the tight confines of a wind turbine ladder or even general work at height applications.
The IGNITE SERIES sets new standards! With this new harness line, SKYLOTEC presents a thought-out system in terms of ergonomics,
comfort and design. All IGNITE variants impress with refined details while retaining the maximum user benefit.
Every single part of the safety harness has been completely revised. The new series is distinctive thanks to its unique design and colour scheme.
• All major attachment points stand out with vivid colour coding
• Orange (alloy) for the FALL ARREST attachment points, grey (alloy) for POLE STRAP and LIMITED FREE FALL attachment points.
• Look for the ION, TRION and PROTON models featuring adjustable CONFINED SPACE LOOPS.
• The hip padding is specially adapted to the human anatomy and provides for a perfect fit and comfort, even after prolonged operation in the safety harness.
• All harnesses are standard equipped with shoulder and leg pads, colour coded for ease in donning, orange for the left side & grey for the right side.
• New, patented adjusters prevent any loosening of the webbing during motion.
• The adjusters rotated by 180 degrees offer significant ease of adjustment in the shoulder area, whereby the safety harness can be adjusted for the first time by pulling downwards.
• Excess webbing can be fixed quickly and easily with the clever web coiling feature.
• The IGNITE SERIES is equipped with specially developed OKTALOCK click buckles that are low profile and of Stainless Steel.
• All IGNITE harnesses are available in 3 sizes.
To complete the package, the IGNITE harness range all feature a visible SIZE LABEL on the rear of the harness.